"The course was excellent and I really learned some strategies for the TOEFL exam. I will recommend this course to my friends!"− Prep Program Student
"I love the program, It's fun, the lessons are short so I don't get bored or lose interest on them."− Araceli S., Student
"Your services have helped United Education reach potential students via online that otherwise we would not be able to help in accomplishing their academic pursuits."− Roy Bosch, Director
The Program at a Glance
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
• Acquire a general understanding of the academic and cultural traditions that make up the United States of America.
• Broaden one’s knowledge on how to adapt and simulate into American culture.
• Understand the value placed on higher education in America and be prepared to face the challenges that come with achieving this education.
• Develop the ability to think critically – finding and utilizing resources available in one’s community, the Internet, and other powerful communication mediums.
• Have the opportunity to learn and understand the questions asked on the US Naturalization Exam.
Naturalization Exam Preparation